ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP – Lasts one year from date of application.
LEO / MILITARY / VETERAN / SENIOR (AGE 65+) / FIRST RESPONDER:
JUNIOR (AGE 18, 19, 20 AT TIME OF APPLICATION):
PRE-PAY 4 VISITS AT $100. THIS DOES NOT HAVE A GUEST OPTION - IT IS FOR ONE PERSON ONLY AND NEVER EXPIRES.
- Partial Memberships include 4 Daily Range Visits for $100 (never expires).
- Full Memberships include unlimited use of the range for 365-days from date of application payment during Regular Range Hours.
- Full Memberships may bring a guest. The Primary Member and Adult Co-Member may each bring 2 guests maximum per visit at $25 each admission fee (plus applicable Range Badge fees if they do not already have one).
- Children may not bring guests.
- Partial Members (4 Daily Range Visits) may not bring guests.
- If you completed the application online, your Membership Card will be available for you to pick up in the range office during regular hours.
- If you complete the application and payment in the range office, your card(s) will be issued immediately.
The Primary Member and the Adult Co-Member will each be issued a membership card. The Primary Member name will be on the front of both cards, and Adult Co-Member/Children will be listed on the reverse.
No. The Adult Co-Member must show ID to retrieve the Membership Card. The Membership Cards will be kept on file in the range office until they are picked up.
There is a $10 replacement charge for the membership card.
Without a membership, you may use the range if:
Yes. All adults on the range need to have a Range Badge and wear it prominently displayed. We recommend you keep your Membership Card tucked inside the Range Badge holder. If you have one from before the range changed to “Members Only”, it is still valid and necessary – bring it!
The Range Badge shows the Range Safety Officer that you have been provided with an orientation on a particular section of the range (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery), and that you have been observed to follow the range rules correctly and conduct yourself in a safe manner.
The first time you visit Wicen’s Shooting Range, each adult may be issued a Range Badge. Every person (including children) must pay a $10 orientation fee for the first time use of EACH range section they intend to use.
- The 4 range sections are 1) Rifle, 2) Pistol, 3) Shotgun, 4) Archery. Ages 18, 19 and 20 may be issued a Range Badge including Rifle, Shotgun and Archery ranges.
- Ages 21 and above may be issued a Range Badge including rifle, shotgun, archery and pistol ranges.
- Younger children will be listed on their guardians’ Range Badge for each range section they intend to use.
The first time you come to the range, you must complete and submit the Extended Waiver which is required for all persons age 18 and above (members/guests/observers/students). This waiver is kept on file. ONLY IF YOUR DETAILS HAVE CHANGED WOULD YOU NEED TO COMPLETE A NEW WAIVER.
All subsequent visits will require you to sign the Daily Log in the Range Office before using the range and show your Membership Card (partial or full), Range Badge and government issued photo ID (Driver’s license / Passport). EVEN CHILDREN must sign the Daily Log.
(if weather is questionable, call before you come and listen to the voice mail message 215-598-3534):
The range is private. Membership options are explained on the Home Page.
Yes, but only if you come as a guest with a current Member or are attending a class.
Yes, but you must check in at the Range Office and complete a Waiver.
- You will not be allowed to be on the firing line unless authorized by the Deck Officer.
- You may stand behind the fence at the pistol, rifle and archery ranges or in the grass area at the shotgun range.
- You will be issued a temporary Observer badge that you will return to the range office when you leave.
Leave all equipment in your vehicle, bring your Government Issued Photo ID (driver's license), Money or Credit Card and Range Badge / Membership Card (if you already have one) to the Range Office to pay and sign the required daily waiver.
Following this, you may retrieve your equipment from your vehicle. Carrying all firearms CASED from your vehicle to the shooting station, where you will uncase it with the muzzle pointing downrange the entire time. Remember: Treat Every Gun as if it is Loaded.
Yes - we accept all major credit / debit cards, as well as cash.
No. You must bring your own firearm or bow for your personal use.
No. You must bring your own ammunition for your firearm/arrows for bows.
Yes. Go to our courses page for more information. PLEASE NOTE - NO OUTSIDE INSTRUCTION ALLOWED. All instruction MUST be scheduled through WSR using WSR Instructors.
Yes. Click HERE to complete your online order, or visit us and pick one up in the range office during regular hours.
- You must be at least 21 years of age, with a range badge to use the pistol range independently. Children under age 21 must be accompanied by a responsible adult who has a range badge.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, with a range badge to use the rifle, shotgun or archery range independently. Children under age 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult who has a range badge.
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted on the shooting range without permission from the deck officer.
- ALL CHILDREN UNDER AGE 18 MUST BE CLOSELY SUPERVISED BY THEIR GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE RANGE PROPERTY.
- .50 BMG
- Automatic Firearms
- Shotgun Range: Shotguns must be a minimum of 36" total length
- Rapid Fire - there must be At Least three whole seconds between each Aimed Shot
- Armor Piercing Ammo
- Cameras / Image Recording Devices - NO PHOTO'S OR VIDEOS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY!
- Cell Phones
Yes - ALONG WITH A PHOTOCOPY OF THE APPROVED PROOF OF REGISTRATION. You will be required to show it before using the firearm.
Please refer to the ATF website here.
No. The effects on an unborn child due to noise levels and lead exposure are unknown and we do not advise your participation in shooting activities while pregnant.
Always wear a hat with a brim in front, sturdy shoes or boots (not sandals, flip flops or high-heels), a high necked shirt (T-shirt or buttons - nothing low-cut - this is to help prevent a hot shell casing from falling down your shirt when ejected by your firearm).
Please check the Furlong, PA weather for more discretion - It is usually windy and a bit colder at the range than it may be outside your front door - especially if you live in a city.
Yes. We have a variety of paper targets available for purchase, including Shoot-N-C type targets!
There is a vending machine in the range office with a variety of soft drinks and snacks.
No. Dogs are not allowed on the range property.
No. We are closed every Monday and Tuesday, the entire month of February through the First Day of Spring (mid-March) and Major Holidays. Being an outside range, if we're experiencing inclement weather, we'll update the Voice Mail message at 215-598-3534.
If the weather is questionable - always call before you come! The range will be closed if the high temperature in Furlong, PA is predicted to be 25 degrees or less.